Monday 8 January 2018

Hammocking

I have just recently rediscovered the joy of hammock camping, having first hammocked in the Malaysian jungles in the mid '70's while serving as an rifleman in the New Zealand Army.

My hammocking gear currently comprises of a OneTigris Rain Fly Camping Tarp, Mosquito Net Camping Hammock, and four-season full length Hammock Under-quilt.

I've so far found the OneTigris gear to be inexpensive and well made. Items can either be purchased direct from their on-line store in China, with free shipping, or through Amazon.

I now only need to get their matching
Camping Duck Down Sleeping Bag in Realtree camo to complete the set. 


Additionally, I'm also looking forward to trialing their hammock cocoon as soon as it's made available (forecast is for sometime early 2018).

My OneTigris Gear

Hammock with integral mosquito net

Winter-weight under-quilt
Rainfly 

1 comment:

  1. Bad Credit Car Loans NZ . Xposure motors in Papatoetoe, South Auckland, guarantee approval for car loans with no credit check in NZ. Simply fill an online form at xposuremotors.co.nz

    ReplyDelete